There are stringent laws in place in regard to the service of alcohol and liquor licenses. Make sure you get the right advice before you organise your public function or enter into a contract to purchase or lease premises that serves alcohol.
We can provide advice for those seeking or managing liquor licenses, including:
- – Advice on restaurant, catering and nightclub liquor licensing law;
- – Obtaining or transferring liquor licenses;
- – Advice on handling offences under the Liquor Act;
- – Advice on managing the risks involved in being a licensee, including occupational health and safety concerns, public liability concerns and what to expect from Workers Compensation claims;
- – Help with legislation on Responsible Service of Alcohol.
Contact us to find out more or arrange a consultation.