In most peoples’ lives the buying or selling of a residential or commercial property is the most significant transaction they will ever undertake. While most conveyancing proceeds without a hitch, if a problem does occur you want the confidence of knowing that experienced property lawyers are looking after your interests.
That’s why the team at Williams Hunt have been trusted to act for purchasers and sellers of residential and commercial property for over thirty years; and that’s why clients come back to Williams Hunt year after year.
As part of your conveyance Williams Hunt can:
- advise you as to costs including stamp duty;
- prepare your Contract for Sale;
- advise, draft and negotiate special terms and conditions for the Contract for Sale;
- undertake all required searches and relevant property inquiries;
- ask the right questions about the property;
- liaise with financial institutions and banks in regard to your mortgage;
- and organize and attend settlement.
Our clients include first home buyers, property developers, real estate agents, banks, mortgage brokers and surveyors.
Our conveyancing services are offered at competitive rates, and we deliver them through a highly qualified and experienced team using the most up to date technology.